Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Miss Independent.


My move into independence has been an uphill struggle.

I officially enrolled as a student @ The University Of Winchester last week, ready to begin a new chapter in my life.

It's a historic place. Once the capital of the country during the days of the Smashing Saxons, home to the great literary Jane Austen who currently rests in Winchester Cathedral, as well as King Alfred, "The Great Defender Of The English Language" during The Middle Ages. For me, that's what made it all the more appealing.

I hope to update my blog regularly, discussing key concepts, as well as engaging in intellectual debates, which will enable me to gain a better understanding of my current course of study.


For more information on The History Of Winchester, visit: http://www.visitwinchester.co.uk/site/about-winchester/brief-history.

No comments:

Post a Comment