Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2011

Lights. Lights. Lights.


Today was a historic moment, as for the first time I watched the Christmas lights in Winchester illuminate the town square. 

December will soon be upon us and it's hard to believe that another year has passed. This will also be the first anniversary of my blog. I have been blogging for almost a year and what a great year it has been.




After a tough couple of months I am happy to say that Winchester finally feels like home. It's a beautiful place full of beautiful people and honestly I couldn't be happier. 


I spent the evening in the town with my housemates, preparing to see the perfectly placed lights sparkle in the navy sky. It was a bit of an anticlimax but a sea of cheers from the ever-growing crowd soon made this insignificant.

I officially love Winchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment